Sorted by topic
- Complex numbers
- Numerical methods (interval bisection, linear interpolation, Newton-Raphson)
- Past-paper questions on Newton-Raphson only (these questions are also included in the previous booklet covering all numerical methods)
- Parabolas and hyperbolas (parametrics)
- Parabola-hyperbola questions from 2014-2016 IAL papers, “scaffolded”, and with answers. The same questions, unscaffolded, without answers, can be found here.
- Series, and proofs by induction
Whole past papers
- Past papers super-booklet (2009 to 2015, plus Edexcel practice papers)
- Extra past papers booklet: IAL papers 2017 to 2014, with worked answers or mark schemes
Past papers 2014-2010, with mark schemes. (Includes all the papers from those years except summer 2013 withdrawn paper, January 2011, and June 2010).
- FP1 summer 2015 paper, used for mock exam January 2016, with worked answers
- Part-worked answers and hints for FP1 June 2014 paper
- FP1 summer 2013 “withdrawn” paper, with worked answers
- FP1 January 2012 worked answers
- FP1 June 2011 worked answers
- January 2011 paper and mark scheme. An adapted version of this paper was used for tests in December 2014 and 2015: click here for adapted paper, and mark scheme, and commentary.
- June 2010 paper and worked answers
- FP1 February 2010 worked answers
- FP1 paper January 2009 and mark scheme.
- FP1 paper June 2009 and mark scheme.
- “Extra” papers A to G, compiled from sample questions published by Edexcel
- Mark scheme for those papers A to G
- “Practice” papers A and B, published by Edexcel, with mark schemes
- “Gold” (hard) practice paper no.1, published by Edexcel, with mark scheme
- “Gold” paper 2, with mark scheme
- “Silver” paper 1, with mark scheme
- “Silver” (medium) practice paper no.2, published by Edexcel, with mark scheme. This was used for the March 2016 mock: click here for comments on how students did in that mock.
- “Bronze” (easier) paper 1, with mark scheme
- “Bronze” paper 2, with mark scheme
More practice papers